Consultancy to Facilitate SPGS Staff Training on Writing Skills
SPGS is seeking the services of a dynamic resource person to provide SHORT-TERM training services. The incumbent will offer professional service in conducting training for SPGS staff to building their capacity in writing skills and thus promote writing effective technical reports, and scientific articles for newsletters and journals.
The consultant will undertake the following broad actions:
- Prepare a training curriculum (before the training exercise begins), which should be reviewed by the SPGS PMU (Project Management Unit).
- Training of SPGS staff in writing skills specifically technical reports and scientific articles for journals.
- Generate notes for SPGS future training on writing skills.
- Generate about 5 team articles publishable in international journals during the course of training.
- Prepare a final report on the training and activities carried out, outlining issues agreed upon and action plans.